To get a ticket to the Fusion Festival 2019, you have to register here on our website between December 1. and 14.2018. Since the demand for our tickets has been much larger than our permissible number of visitors for many years, we are raffling off the opportunity to buy one ticket from each registrant.
After December 14, the Fusion Festival is de facto sold out. Our tickets are personalized and can only be redeemed by the person listed on the ticket. The tickets can be canceled and returned until just before the festival. These canceled tickets will be raffled again in small rounds (Tombola) to those who registered in December.
We do not give away extra tickets to representatives of the press or labels.
Children at Fusion – this discussion is as old as the festival.
Our policy on kids is that in general we have no problem with children at the festival. But we expect all of you coming with kids to be aware of your responsibility and to take good care of them.
Sadly, this has not always been the case in past years and some parents did not take adequate responsibility for their children. This led to several unacceptable cases of children’s welfare being put at risk. The local authorities and the Youth Welfare Office demanded that we create a concept for the safety of children. This was put into place in 2010 and will be valid this year as well.
We support this entirely as we think that there have to be clear rules to guarantee the welfare of children:
- Children from the age of 13 (13. birthday) on have to have a valid festival ticket. Everybody coming with children must camp in the family camping area on the island (Insel). Cars with children under the age of 18 on board will not be granted access to the airfield or other camping areas.
- Teenagers aged between 16 and 18 are allowed to stay in the festival area until midnight, but only if they can present a declaration of consent ("Einverständniserklärung") from their parents with them and be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 and over) at all times.
- Small children are not allowed into the festival area without their parents.
- Teenagers aged 16 and under are free to do whatever they like. However, they must leave the festival area by 10 pm whether they are with their parents or not.
- Teenagers aged between 16 and 18 are allowed to stay in the festival area until midnight, but only if they can present a declaration of consent (Einverständniserklärung) from their parents.
Please note: Kids aged 13 and under can come to Fusion free of charge and do not need a festival ticket.